Add a calendar to your iPhone lock screen
The iPhone's lock screen is pretty limited. All it can show is the date, time,
whatever is in the status bar, some notifications, and, of course, your wallpaper.
Along with the date, I often find it handy to have a calendar to look at, so I created
images of calendars that can be set as my wallpaper.
How to use
- Press an hold on the desired calendar image(s) below
- Choose "Save Image" from the menu that appears to save it to your camera roll
- Once the image has been saved, set it as your wallpaper (Settings –> Wallpaper)
- Change monthly :-)
- Are these graphics optimized for the iPhone 4's retina display?
Yes! They are 640x960.
- I want to use this as a starting point for my own calendars. Can I have the raw file?
Here. (5 MB .psd) Send me a link if you do something cool with them.